Resume for jobs website provides you with free and paid professional CV templates to make it easy for you to get a job.
Hope you had a good laugh with the funny pic for the day. Employers often can see through the lies when it comes to the interview stages and its best to stick to the truth while preparing your resume
Few Tips To keep in mind while making your resume
Here are 5 tips for creating a great professional resume:
1. Be truthful. Stating untruths or lies can get your caught out in the selection process and that could be a instant fail. Its best to avoid such a situation
2. Professional outlook. Your outlook is not only your suit and tie, its also how you behave. Wear professional attire and behave in a professional rather than a casual manner throughout this process.
3. Research your workplace. You should know all about your workplace and the job you are applying for before your interview. Do research.
4. Prepare for Questions. Research what people are asked for in interviews similar to your job and prepare for the answers in advance. A well prepared or confident person is bound to be more successful to get through the next stage.
5. Greet your interviewer. Don’t forget to greet your interviewer and smile in a professional manner on first meeting.
6. Timeliness. Keep your answers succinct and to the point to make it effective and create a good professional impression.